Tuesday 16 October 2012

SHARE: CHASSIS PERFECTION

Photo courtesy of Classic Celica.

I am eager to share this superb condition chassis of Corolla KE25, owned by a lucky guy Lee who just bought it from a very good friend in Sibu. Not even a single layer of putty can be found, which it can go bare metal and yet still in a perfect shape.


Photo courtesy of Classic Celica.

Not sure if I am drooling or envy, but I have to admit that this is one of perfect chassis of KE25 in Malaysia.

Ok got to go due to nosebleed. Ciao!

8 comments:

  1. if u build, they will come-nice quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to correct you..this car not belong to Steven,but Lee..who is Steven best friend..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted bro Megat. Thanks for the correction.

      Delete
  3. Tengkiu abah hensem.. hehe. cip Hanif Hazemi punya idea ni =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only can dream this in my dream.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are one of the leading digital marketing & SEO company in Mohali India. More information visit our website
    best SEO company in Mohali
    digital marketing company in Mohali

    ReplyDelete