Wednesday 9 May 2012

SPOTTED: SWAN CITY HUNTING PART 1


I do love hunting oldskool cars whenever I reach new places, since they are packed with some nice cars that may not be found at my hometown. The first car that caught my eyes from last vacation; this Celica coupe on Magnum wheels, next to a workshop.



Sitting around the corner from the Celica was this poor Jimny. The chassis was actually in a good shape, only few parts missing.



Spotted few bumpers and parts on top and surroundings of the Jimny, apparently no parts that caught my attention since they were for modern cars.



As I walked around, there was a Pajero undergoing extensive facelift conversion. Not a big fan of this kind of modification, but I can imagine if the effort was spent on original restoration, fully slammed ride height and installing chrome parts.



Mini anyone? This particular model is pretty rare in Borneo, I have only ever seen a handful of these. If only someone could save this chassis and put it back rolling on the road.



Sadly, another one. But this time with most of the parts attached. If you noticed, there was a nice yellow Suzuki Jimny behind there, undergoing some repair process, and a modern T230 Celica.



Oldskool Prelude fans would not happy to see this. Famously known as second generation Prelude and it was pretty popular for the pop-up headlights design.



I go weak at the knees when I spotted this stock to the bone Starlet KP61. The frames are still in good shape and the lines are straight. It was nice since to see the owner maintains fender side mirror. Sorry for the crappy image as my camera fails at night shot.

See you guys in Part 2. Chow!

8 comments:

  1. hualawey...gersangnya gua ni...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. jangan gersang dulu bro, akan ada lebih banyak gambar akan menyusul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisey.... mini pun ade... syg2... mmm

    mesti kelabi neh

    ReplyDelete
  4. mini tu boleh diselamatkan lagi. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalu ko otw gi sanyan mesti ko nmpk haiwan tu naem. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nok gambiirrrr part II pulokkk.. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. kejap ye bro. nanti akan menyusul. huhu.

    ReplyDelete