Monday 23 April 2012

SPOTTED: DRAGON IN WHITE


Oldschool Celica Liftback anyone? This particular generation is pretty rare in Malaysia, not to mention in Miri. I have only ever seen a handful of these in town. I took these pictures long time ago in Miri and just discovered it in my old hard drives.



What a nice clean looking Celica TA28 and I believe it was just finished restoration progress that moment. I heard it was shipped to West Malaysia few months since these pictures were snapped. Hope it is in better hands now. 

4 comments:

  1. WOW.. kilat molek tu dipanah sinaran mentari....hoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak tahu TA28 ni kat mana sekarang.. yang pasti dah kat semenanjung. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pehh kasut setan sehh...
    boleh merisik tak kasut tu...ekekke

    ReplyDelete